Stand Up Paddle boarding SUP
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a sport originating in Hawaii as an off shoot of surfing. They enable surfers to paddle farther into the ocean than is typical or to paddle standing up as a sport unto itself. A 2013 report called it the outdoor sporting activity with the most first-time participants of any in the United States that year.
We will be stocking the Xcite 10’10” Charger inflatable Paddle Board which we believe is a great entry level SUP board. The XC142 performs well in surf and carries upto 110kg.
Call in to the showroom on the Cabo de La Nao in Javea to view.
The Xcite Charger Inflatable SUP features:
- 100mm thick,double wall high pressure air deck drop stich construction makes it a very rigid, tough & robust
- 30inch wide
- 3 toughflex fin box for stable tracking and smooth surfing
- Large non slip yellow/white/black EVA deck pad
- Board volume 220 litres when fully inflated
- Comes complete with Free 3 section lightweight aluminium oar that floats!
- Replace this with our Bravo Paddle & Kayak option upgrades.
- D ring at back for leash attachment
- 4 more D rings at front for strapping down equipment
- A further 4 more D Rings for optional kayak seat attachment
- Complete with built in carry handle
- Free Bravo SUP Pump with adaptor
- Complete with repair kit, valve spanner and its own rucksack!!